i counted today. i have seven. this is not stopping me from wanting to cast on everything i see on ravelry.
in my purse:
- headgear for my father (finished today as said sister and i had this converstion)
- pretty toes pedicure sock #2 (barely started)
- david's misbehaving straight up socks which are naught be three balls of wrinkly yarn at the moment (they got frogged in a huff of unfittingness...)
in my backpack:
- february lady sweater (almost done with the body)
- reknit of one girls' night out (the cat ate it...just cast on the cuff today)
- yarn and needles for monkey socks
- yarn and needles for the second vega$ sock, which i never did start...
thus far i have resisted casting on a baby sweater, a shawl, another pair of socks (or three), several different kinds of mittens, and a pair of baby booties (although i do need to make some)
i can't wait until my thesis is done and my brain is back to normal-ish