Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Pictures!

In an attempt to appease you all, I have pictures of many marvelous things.
Firstly the finished beaded butterfly socks that you saw the heel turn on a while ago.

Secondly, a pair of grey rollercoaster socks that I made through Sockamania (thank you, Anni!)

Thirdly, fabulous tiger socks (yes the second one is done, it just isn't in the picture) that I made for another Knitters' Brewing KAL (thank you, Wendy!).

Fourthly, made depressingly little progress on my wedding shawl, which I have a sneaking suspicion may not end up being large enough, which would mean that I would have to completely rechart the border to accommodate more repeats, which I don't want to do in the first place as more repeats of this = more soul sucking mind numbing monotony. But it is a lovely pattern!

And last, but not least, my newest WIP, purple hooters with a twist. Yet another KAL with Knitters' Brewing. I can't say enough good things about their yarn, their customer service, their KALs, their Ravelry group, etc. Go buy yourself something pretty from Wendy; it's 100% worth it!

No comments: