Sunday, March 14, 2010

a little inter-craft experimentation

So the butterfly socks are progressing. And I have a super cute baby vest and sweater to show you as soon as a get the ends hidden. But.....

I've been reading this new blog thanks to a link that Margi posted to a super tutorial, and it's inspired me to give sewing one more shot...and since my sister has rendered my sewing table inaccessible, it's been handsewing...which usually I hate...a lot...

But I made an adorable little change purse just this afternoon and all it needs is a snap to be perfect.

And I've cut out the pieces for a book cover...

And I'm hoping that this doesn't seriously affect my performance on my finals (this coming week is finals week...what a great time to get caught up in something new...right?)

Look at how cute I sew! (apologies for the cell-phone-tastic pictures...I am this close to knowing where my camera, the charger, and the cable are...all at the same time!)


No comments: