Sunday, March 28, 2010

New Socks!

While waiting for the last clue on the butterfly socks, I finished up a pair that has been haunting me for almost a year.  While both the pattern and the yarn are lovely, the combination was a poor choice.  You can't tell, but those are little tiny leaves on my feet!


The knitting was a bit tedious as I never managed to memorize the pattern.  Still, they are lovely, and I'm glad to have new socks and free needles!  (Unoccupied size 2 circulars are very hard to come by around here)

And just for the gratuitous cute factor, here are the socks with two kitties.  The blonde is Mr. Goopy, and the tushy is his brother, Mr. Snarky.  I also have a baby girl named Steve, but she's a little shyer than the others :)


1 comment:

Margi said...

LOVE the leaf socks! And the kitty's are pretty durned kute as well.